Digital Implant dentistry with food and drinks!
Study Club Module 2 review – Wednesday 11th May
After welcoming our guests with a buffet and selection of drinks, Marcos delivered a very interesting and informative presentation for the second module, providing a more in depth insight into our Dental Implant treatment.
- Video of surgical techniques that he has pioneered.
- Hand crafted smile design.
- Digital replication of same day provisionals.
- Simple restorative techniques that the attending Dentists could take back to their own practices.
- The way in which referring practices could have the opportunity to learn how to restore implant cases they have referred in, utilising our in house digital lab.
All of this information gave rise to great audience interaction and several questions from our guests.
Feedback comments from our guests from the evening:
“Brilliant, thank you.”
“Excellent evening, and good food.”
“Very handy opinions, and realistic approaches”
We offer our Study Club evenings as a complimentary service to any practices who may find this information of interest to them. It is open to all members of your dental team, and we provide refreshments and verifiable CPD for your attendance.
Our next Study Club is Wednesday 8th June, 2016, 18:30-20:30
We will be covering:
- Introduction to our on site digital implant lab facility.
- A more in depth insight into the fabrication process.
- Videos showing the stages involved from digital scan impressions, through to the fitting of the final restoration.
- Live scanning of an implant patient.
- Showcase of a variety of completed cases.
TO BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Becky Hudson by email email@example.com, call 01484 432855 / 07976 716719 or pop in and see us at The Courtyard, (6-8 Wormalds Yard, King Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2QR) to obtain more information or to book your place.